Built for Forward
- Powerful simulation and validation
- Integrated Schematic, Harness and Form board design
- Time saving drawing tools - Designed by harness engineers
- Create electrical diagrams with True electrical behavior in half the time of other 2D software tools.
- Integrated checks & balances ensures errors are trapped immediately enhancing real-time simulation engineering quality and increasing project profitability.
- Problems are highlighted visually for speedy resolution of potentially damaging and costly errors.
- Design errors are trapped early in the design process when errors are cheap to fix.
- Not only is product quality improved but unscheduled rework is eliminated, reducing time to market.
- Comprehensive components database saves hours in searching the internet for parts and their accessories. Approved and preferred components reduce the inventory of duplicate parts.
- In-built design rule checks ensure that harnesses are correct by design before a single wire is cut saving scrap material and unscheduled rework.
- Detailed manufacturing documentation generated at the touch of a button saving hours of manual effort.
- Automated bill of material incorporating all connectors and ancillary parts like terminals, plugs, seals, etc. Reducing human errors and delays in the manufacturing process.
- Comprehensive intelligent symbol library enabling electrical analysis & simulation.
- Wire sizing, voltage drops, fuse blow currents & times, signal flow, short circuits, cross page connectivity.
- Interactive feedback through tool tips on entire circuit.
- Animated views for instant feedback on electrical behavior.