This role is for a full time Industrial Engineer based out of Burr Ridge, IL with a scope to travel locally and if required, relocate to customer location.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for setting up time standards and process designing based on MOST/MODAPTS standards.
- Conduct validation of assembly operations on the shop floor with PMTS standards.
- Will be handling projects in Assembly Line Balancing as per TAKT Time, Improve Cycle Time by Identifying & reducing NVA. Perform/assist in the virtual build of key assembly process & verify component fit & interferences.
- Establish cycle times through work measurement/time study.
- Perform/assist in data analysis for fit/functionality/manufacturing and tooling requirements for each station. Develop station by station layout and establish part availability at each station.
- Perform material routing & line side stock presentation layout designs.
- Study operation video and analyze operator movement/posture for all work done by an operator for every station on the assembly line, being physically present at the shop floor. Conduct Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA) & Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA).
- Conduct ergonomic analysis on each operation and publish ergonomic risk levels.
- Identify and apply value-added / non-value-added classification to each task. Establish design for serviceability Muri, Muda, Golden zone, and safety risk assessments for new product assemblies. Will work on automotive components, agricultural equipment, construction equipment.
- Prepare work packages for the offshore team to generate work instructions & release the same in the ERP system after obtaining customer sign-off. Provide line support through troubleshooting part issues in the entire manufacturing process.
- Establish bulk part variability at each station.Train production staff on using new parts in the assembly process.
- Ensure accurate, complete, and consistent inputs and deliverables for schedule adherence process planning application. Prepare and present weekly project status to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering with two years’ experience required, Foreign equivalent accepted. 40 hrs a week, Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites. Please send resume to: HR manager Caresoft Global, Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd., Suite A; Burr Ridge, IL 60527.
Please fill the required details