Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for understand the current product offering of our customer
- Validate Manufacturing BOM (Bill of Materials) against Engineering BOM in PLM application
- Determine the parts for the new models released for production
- Prepare operation steps for removal and installation of any group in any models of Utility tractors covering all the standard servicing procedures and practical methodologies using Teamcentre, Right hemisphere for 3D virtual validation
- Prepare time calculations via MOST methodology and validating the same on shop floor; Support production teams with drawing requests; As per the new design requirement create new Standard Operating Sheets (SOS) and Standard Operating procedures (SOP)
- Develop and Optimize work stations by enhancing the process as per PFMEA and control plan recommendations and applicable countermeasures
- Performing Line Balance for the respective Assembly Lines based on the TAKT times. Work distribution and work loading optimization to reduce unbalanced time
- Prepare and present weekly project status to customer
- Record all the inputs provide the priorities and update the execution plan; Develop design change report & submit to client on monthly basis
- Quality matrix tracked & identify the training requirements
- Assembly process as released by design engineering group; Develop and maintain technical documentation and Project reports
- Provide build support and ECO (Engineering change management) support for various new programs
- Prepare work packages for offshore team to generate work instructions & release the same in ERP system post obtaining customer sign off.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with two years’ experience required, foreign equivalent accepted.
- 40 hrs per week
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to: HR Caresoft Global, Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd., Suite A; Burr Ridge, IL 60527. www.caresoftglobal.com
Please fill the required details