This role will be responsible for Study of product lines and operators specific to the production area; Observe, record, and collect data related to operator tasks associated with a part, sub-assembly, and assemblies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Process Engineering Change Orders to maintain and update all process data relevant to SOS, SOPs
- Line balance scenarios responsible for setting up time standards and process designing based on MOST/MODAPTS standards.
- Perform/assist in the virtual build of key assembly process & verify component fit & interferences.
- Establish cycle times through work measurement/time study.
- Perform/assist in data analysis for fit/functionality/manufacturing along with tooling requirements for each station.
- Develop station by station layout and establish part availability at each station.
- Perform material routing & line side stock presentation layout designs.
- Study operation video and analyze operator movement/posture for all work done by an operator for every station on the assembly line, being physically present at the shop floor.
- Conduct Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA) & Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA).
- Analyze Operations with Level 2 (Yellow) Score and Level 3 (Red) Score and provide recommendations
- Conduct ergonomic analysis on each operation and publish ergonomic risk levels on each operation.
- Identify and apply value-added / non-value added classification to each task.
- Establish design for serviceability Muri, Muda, Golden zone and safety risk assessments for new product assemblies. agricultural equipment, construction equipment. Prepare work packages for offshore team to generate work instructions & release the same in ERP system post obtaining customer sign-off.
- Provide line support through troubleshooting part issues in the entire manufacturing process. Establish bulk part variability at each station.
- Prepare and present weekly project status to customers.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with five years’ progressive experience required, foreign equivalent accepted.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
- Please send resume to HR manager Caresoft Global, Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd., Suite A; Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Or apply here.
Please fill the required details