Hands-on experience in using Core Industrial Engineering tools like time studies using PMTS like MOST, MTM 1, MTM UAS, MTM MEK line balancing for Mix-Model scenario, resource optimization, throughput optimization, process planning change recommendation, and shop floor implementation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Part of Offshore Industrial Engineering team including team leads and engineers
- Responsible to project delivery for US/UK/Europe Based Automotive/Heavy Equipment customers in US/Europe for Industrial Engineering activities & Process Planning
- Responsible for Manufacturing process Design for New Product launch projects for customers.
- Measuring work content of different operations through motion time study with the help of MOST or MTM UA
- Project execution with monitoring tools like Bar chart, CPM & PERT to ensure timely execution of the project
- Responsible for Process Sheet with mapping of BOM to each work step and Work Instruction Preparation
- Process Improvement by eliminating Waste / NVA and improving the existing ways of doing work
- Line Balancing and Time Study, Material handling equipment selection, Material Flow Optimization
- Hands-on experience in using Core Industrial Engineering tools like Time studies using PMTS like MOST, MTM 1, MTM UAS, MTM MEK Line Balancing for Mix Model scenario, Resource optimization, Throughput optimization, Process Planning change recommendation, and shop floor implementation.
- Expertise in process engineering, production operation, motion study, bottleneck identification & labor productivity monitoring to facilitate smooth functioning of overall production operations & enhance operational efficiency in the manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturing Engineering experience like manufacturing Process mapping, creating MBOM from EBOM, mapping BOM to process steps, shop floor implementation for new product introduction, optimization in current production.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational abilities.
- Possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude.
- IE/ME certification
- A competent professional with approximately 7 to 10 years of experience in the field of Industrial Engineering & Manufacturing Operations from OEM
- SAP/Plant ERP/Process planning Software
- MS Project experience
BE/B.Tech in Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing engineering from an accredited university
Skills & Experience Required:
Please fill the required details