Mechanical Engineer for Burr Ridge, IL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports. Conduct input study and scope out the design and development needs. Assists drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles. Create 3D models using Creo, SolidWorks and/or Pro-E CAD packages.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information. Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or systems. Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification. Provide drawing standards training to designers- close the current gap in time prior to the roll out and provide ongoing training.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control. Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities. Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or operation of product designs.
- Prepare the checklist for the UAT. Select the UAT tester and inform them about the UAT. Follow up with ICT for the Manual installation of new version to all UAT tester. Perform test to check how new enhanced feature works. Perform check on how existing version data compatible with the new version.
- Segregate the issue reporting based on Bug, issues and problem. Assign the issue to respective department like ICT, Provider and ES team.
- Upon confirmation from the UAT and the status of bug/issues, Schedule training with user about the new upgrade. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required; Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of progressive experience will be considered in lieu of Master’s Degree, Foreign Equivalent Accepted.
- 40hrs a week
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to: HR, Caresoft Global, Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd; Burr Ridge, IL 60527. www.caresoftglobal.com
Please fill the required details