The role requires conducting 3D Optical Scanning using 3D scanners like Creaform handy scanner, GOM Atos, Colin Zeiss, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automotive vehicle scanning activities and planning
- Should adhere to Checklist, SOP, and defined process of 3D scanning.
- Good communication skills are required to coordinate with the internal team and should interact with the Global team.
- Should understand the customer requirements and deliver as per the objective
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- He / She will be responsible for management goals, on-time delivery, and ensuring quality.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and must be able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Good written & oral communication.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent
- 2 to 4 years in the field of Automotive Benchmarking & Reverse engineering
- Should have a good understanding of reverse engineering concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Expert in 3D Optical scanning techniques and in handling 3D scanners like Creaform, GOM Atos, Colin Zeiss, etc.
- Mainly preferred to expect in the Creaform handy scanner
- Experience in handling.STL file format of Optical scan data in GOM inspect.
- Strong expertise in STL file Post-processing using Geomagic and GOM Inspect.
- Good knowledge of photogrammetry principles for Vehicle level, System Level, and part-level scanning is required.
- Ability to do Manikin scanning and capable of doing vehicle setup as per SAE J826 95percentile manikin.
- Experience in vehicle inspection and arrangements for the Optical scanning process is required.
- Must be familiar and should have an overview on automotive vehicle teardown, scanning, and measurements.
- Ability to work on the floor for scanning preparation, photogrammetry & scanning.
- Knowledge on working with Catia RE2 version for Optical scan data analysis.
- Should have good presentation skills and documentation skills.
Please fill the required details