This role requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in Qlik® Sense development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding, and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files, and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development, and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving the client’s requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical, and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data from various sources
Please fill the required details