The job requires conducting quality control and quality assurance of automotive products. Preferably a quality engineer who has worked on the quality control of deliverable documents and reports.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for customer deliverable documents.
- Maintain, monitor, and ensure the highest quality in delivered reports/products.
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, their qualities
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, and documenting quality standards in deliverables.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes, and procedures.
- Train associates on the aspects of quality control activities.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent
- 2 to 5 years in the field of Automotive which includes Quality control/ Quality assurance of automotive products.
- A quality engineer worked on the quality control of deliverable documents/reports.
- Should have a good understanding of Automotive product/system design knowledge
- Experience in creating the right quality control tools to control the deviation
- Monitor the quality control of the product throughout the product life cycle
- Documentation skills to showcase the actual results and quality control process
- Experience in quality control of reports/documentation is added advantage
- Root cause analysis for the issues faced and CAPA implementation
- 7 QC tools implementation
- Very good written and oral communication in English
- Good team skills
Please fill the required details