Roles & Responsibilities
- Will Conduct ergonomic analysis on each operation and publish ergonomic risk levels on each function
- Identify ergonomic issues using E-tools in determining High-risk levels; Study Operation and analyze operator movement/posture for all work done by the operator for every station on the Assembly line
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports; Conducts input study and scope out the design and development needs
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, applying engineering principles
- Create 3D models using Creo, SolidWorks, and Pro-E CAD packages; Confers with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information. Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications, and necessity of modification. Provide drawing standards training to designers- close the current gap in time before the rollout and provide ongoing training
- Estimate production costs, cost-saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
A Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with six months experience required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with five years of progressive experience will be considered instead of a Master’s Degree, Foreign Equivalent Accepted.
Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to HR, Caresoft Global, Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd; Burr Ridge, IL 60527. www.caresoftglobal.com
Please fill the required details