3-6 years of Experience in FEA – Finite Element Modeling & Analysis for Heavy Engineering (Agricultural/ Construction Equipment), Commercial vehicle, Compatible to work in Hyperworks product and solvers (Optistruct, Radioss, Abaqus & Nastran)
- Finite Element Modeling & Analysis of Construction and Agriculture Equipment, Heavy Vehicles
- FE Model validation on the elemental quality & connectivity
- Update the model as per customer methodology i.e. number of elements on fillets on castings & so on
- Coordinate with the customer on the preprocessing parameters – Mesh size, connection, boundary & loading condition set up.
- Ensure On-time delivery with First time right consistently by setting KPI’s for the team/ associates and assessments.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice engineering, vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Proven track on a project showcasing the project management capabilities.
- Total-experience – 3-5 years of Experience in FEA – Fe Model preparation for Heavy Engineering (Agricultural/ Construction Equipment), Compatible to work in Hyperworks product and solvers (Optistruct, Radioss, Abaqus & Nastran)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis – Linear, Modal, FRF, Transient, Random Response.
- Analysis set up – Non-Linear – Implicit & Explicit & Fatigue
- Cross verification of Analysis results with theoretical results
- Study physical testing results to replicate their FEM background.
- Prepare technical reports documenting analytical methods and findings.
- Good problem solving, solid analytical competency, and strong communication skills.
Hypermesh – Shell and Solid Mesh, Complete Assembly Level Meshing & Analysis skills and Need to prepare input deck for the different solver (Optistruct, Radioss, Abaqus & Nastran). Support team in work and knowledge transfer. MS Office Tools.
Please fill the required details