This role requires you to capture data and document vehicle teardown information.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should adhere to Checklist, SOP, and defined process for report creation.
- Must have good communication skills are required to coordinate with the internal team and should interact with the global team.
- Should understand the customer requirements and able to solve the additional requirements as needed.
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- Will be responsible for management goals, on-time delivery, and ensuring quality.
- Good interpersonal skills – Able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Good written & oral communication.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Automobile engineering is preferred
- 2 to 4 years in the field of Automotive, which includes reverse engineering/ Benchmarking of automotive products.
- Should be familiar with Reverse engineering knowledge
- Experience in Vehicle measurements, data capturing & Teardown documentation (Before vehicle teardown, During vehicle teardown, and After teardown)
- I should have handled it.STL file format of Optical scan data in GOM inspect.
- Should have a good understanding of reverse engineering concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Understanding Engineering drawings, measurements using Physical measurement tools are required.
- Must be familiar and should have an overview on teardown, scanning, and measurements.
- Must possess good knowledge of BIW assembly and welding process.
- Ability to work on the floor for measurements and weld capturing on BIW.
- Should be capable of working with Catia RE2 version for measurements and analysis.
- Should have good presentation skills and documentation skills.
Please fill the required details