Chassis and suspension systems
- Chassis frame
- Underframe assembly
Engine and transmission
- Engine mounts
- Drivetrain calculations
- Body panels
- Frontend modules
- Rear modules
- Bumper assemblies
- Floor assemblies
Electrical distribution systems and Hydraulics
- Vehicle architecture
- Harness components
- Power distribution systems
- Wire harness design and costing using costCompare tool
Body and frame structures
- Roof assembly
- Door assembly
- Front and rear frames
- Frame and tubular structures
- Driver cabins
- Door trims
- Covers and light assembly
Services and Studies
- Concept feasibility
- Interference and clearance checks
- Homologation requirements
- DFMA, Gap & Flush analysis
- Power distribution strategies
- Electrical and electronic component designs
- Configuration management
- Build Support and design optimization
- Structural and CFD analysis
- Engineering change management
Manufacturing and Quality
- Time Study and labor standard development
- Line balancing and ergonomics
- Plant-wide continuous improvement programs
- Process improvements in assembly lines
- PFMEA and control plan
- Productivity improvements and manpower optimization
- In-plant logistics optimization
- Value Stream Transformation
- New assembly line process design
- Operator manuals
- Repair and service manuals
- Parts catalog
- Electrical troubleshooting procedures
- Product animations
- eLearning and training material for dealers
Leverage our expertise in design, validation, manufacturing, and even compliance standards such as material, safety standards, and emission norms.
Our knowledge runs deep
- We have worked on Euro-6 adherence programs
- We have rationalized existing components within the electrical distribution system as part of the new product launch
- We have delivered drawings for layout, homologation, parts & assembly, wire harness, and electrical schematics
- We have worked in electric, hybrid and conventional single & double-decker buses
- We have been recognized by Navistar International as a Diamond Supplier for the year 2016 and 2017 for our work in industrial engineering, logistics, and process optimization
Proven expertise in every aspect of the bus.
The fascia area undergoes real style change to make the product stand out amidst the competition. We help realize the style statement by performing a feasibility analysis of the concept by ensuring we don’t lose the design intent relative to the engineering parameters.
Cab and Driver Area
Cab and Driver area design and development is a mix of expertise in function, ergonomics, aesthetics, and marketability. We come with decades of experience in working with plastics combined with specialties in air vents which we have put to use in several projects with our customers.
Our design center in the Italian automotive hub, Torino has helped us realize some of the most inspiring designs of seats for passenger vehicles. Talk to us about our experience in the design of metal frames, Carbon fibers, handling and setting mechanisms, and much more.
The load distribution challenge that comes from using different technologies makes the rear module design more interesting and critical. Our experience in the rear module encompasses the critical zones, access to the control room, engine doors, rear frame, glazing, and the packaging of lights.
We have helped design and develop door modules with different mechanisms for several types of buses. Simulations of different loading conditions and structural analyses have been one of our differentiation which our customers have recognized.
Structure and Doors
Designing the structures right from the chassis and adding all its structural elements is what brings the bus to life.
Pillars, Tubes & Pipes, Brackets, Reinforcement, Wheel arches module, Frame module, Lateral face final buck, the trim mounting assembly has been our forte. Plan for the roof to address the safety, comfort, strength, and load distribution varies between bus to coach to inter-city to intra-city buses. We have experience in supporting some of the most complex roof designs and integrating them with the overall structure of the bus.
Our understanding of different markets, different architectures, proven and established processes and an in-house suite of software to deal with design, development, and costing the electrical systems help the OEMs and suppliers meet the demand.
Electrical Distribution Systems
Buses are becoming intelligent and the wires are no longer just used to power lights and display units. They are the nerve centers that help collect huge information relative to performance, safety, and maintenance.
Fleet owners have different customization needs depending on their geography and demographics. All these technological, economical, and environmental aspects lead to variants for the same platform which adds to the increasing complexity of the wire harnesses.
Driving innovation with
We work with leading Bus OEMs to meet the next generation product guidelines, standards, and goals.
Our World Excellence awards recognize the outstanding achievements of Ford Motor Company’s top-performing suppliers around the world. Suppliers like Caresoft Global are key to Ford’s continued success as we work towards our goal of becoming the world’s most trusted mobility company.
Hau Thai-TangExecutive Vice President, Ford Motor Company
Winning a PACE trophy means that a supplier has taken a risky idea, invested people and capital in its development, and then found a customer to commercialize it for society’s benefit. The PACE Awards celebrate that tough process of innovation by highlighting the magic that creates viable solutions for future automotive products and mobility needs.
J. FerronExecutive Vice President, Ford Motor Company
Quality, technology, and innovation are cornerstones of Navistar’s success that enable the company to deliver outstanding products and services to our customers worldwide. The Diamond Supplier Award recognizes our valued partnership with our suppliers in these key areas, which help us achieve optimal uptime for our customers.
The Caresoft vehicle data is a fantastic engineering tool. We have been fortunate to have received several vehicle data. This gives a variety of manufacturer vehicle data to compare and benchmark. We can use this data and software tools in our CAD and FEM courses, which gives our students an advantage in their job search. These same tools also give our faculty an advantage in their project work with industry. This will continue to have a long-term advantage for our students and faculty.