This job requires experience of at least 3 to 5 years in Automotive which includes reverse engineering and benchmarking of automotive products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should be familiar with reverse engineering knowledge.
- Experience in Vehicle measurements, data capturing & Teardown documentation (Before vehicle teardown, During vehicle teardown, and After teardown).
- Should have strong knowledge in Ergonomic study of Passenger vehicles and familiar with SAE, GB (China) standards of J1100, J3103, and J4004.
- Should be familiar with 3D Layout creation using Catia and GOM Inspect.
- Experience in software such as UG/Catia on 2D drafting and vehicle dimensioning.
- Should be able to analyze the Optical scanning requirements for Manikin scanning and capable of doing vehicle setup with SAE J826 95percentile manikin.
- Should have a good understanding of concepts and strong analytical skills for Ergonomic report creation of View field, wiping area analysis, seat travel path, legroom, head clearance, human interface & other ergonomic studies.
- Should have handled .STL file format of Optical scan data in GOM inspects and capable of working with Catia RE2 version for measurements and analysis.
- Should have a good understanding of reverse engineering concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Understanding Engineering drawings, measurements using Physical measurement tools are required.
- Must be familiar and should have an overview of the teardown, optical scanning, and measurements.
- Knowledge of BIW assembly and welding process.
- Ability to work on the floor for measurements and weld capturing on BIW.
- Should have good presentation skills and documentation skills.
- Should adhere to the checklist, SOP, and defined process for report creation.
- Good communication skills are required to coordinate with the internal team and should interact with the global team.
- Should understand the customer requirements and be able to solve the additional requirements as needed.
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- He / She will be responsible for management goals, on-time delivery, and ensuring quality.
- Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Good written & oral communication.
Please fill the required details