This role requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the IT industry in an Account receivable role. Strong accounting skills along with excellent spreadsheet skills and good knowledge of AR processes in the IT industry are ideal.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare customer statements, bills, invoices, and reconciliation of clients’ ledger.
- Manage the billing workflow to ensure invoices are properly issued, sent to clients; payments are timely received.
- Calculate and allocate receipts to appropriate ledger, account, and invoice.
- Prepare and send invoices, debit notes, and credit notes.
- Emailing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Provide backup support to other groups in accounting departments with audit-ready Reports and MIS.
- Prepare monthly MIS reports.
- Proficient in SAGE/Quickbooks
- Macros Knowledge
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Process-oriented approach
- Must be capable of interacting with account managers and other stakeholders
- Must be capable of preparation of MIS reports as required by management
- Strong knowledge of AR process in the IT industry
- Fair knowledge of Accounting Standards/GAAP
- Fair knowledge of tax laws/regulations
Please fill the required details