This job requires strong hands-on experience in Automotive ECU development life cycle & cost estimation of both hardware and software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- CAD library administration including symbol, footprint generation, and database administration
- CAD packages
- Experience with ERP systems, BOM structures
- Basic knowledge in Electrical components and ECAD tools
- Understanding of Various Automotive ECUs like BMS, BCM, EBS, Convertors, Power train Controller, etc.,
- ECU Communication protocol and its topology.
- Knowledge of PCB design, Manufacturing process & Cost estimation.
- Deep knowledge in Electronics components & their application.
- Manipulation of Gerber files
- Preparation of DVVP & its cost estimation of both Hardware & Software.
- Complete product & its development cost management/Estimation.
- Knowledge in Automotive EE Architecture trends
- Capable of driving the projects to ensure poke yoke and on-time deliverables.
- Contributing to continual process improvement within the PCB layout function.
- High-speed layout techniques for differential pair and serial communications
Please fill the required details