Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead teams in developing workstation, storage, material handling, warehouse, and buffer layout development, including integration process for various projects covering the engine, transmission, general assembly, BIW
- Gather, update and maintain overall PFEP data in support of Program requirements; Provide weekly program updates to the launch steering committee on KPI, action register, and plan for future milestone
- Maintain program budget, action register, launch glide path, and facilitate a cross-functional layout development process
- Provide layout subject matter support across for the team and the customer; Work with OEMs to design/build/test/integrate various material handling equipment
- Lead installation level drawings as required to support material handling needs; Investigate and procure all the data needed to develop designs and use the best combination of preliminary information and contributing data to create final designs
- Conduct design reviews with the customer and perform necessary design changes; Oversee customer and company driven project change management-via ECRs, work requests, and customer change notices
- Line up build shops or millwrights to build the tools as per the design; Implement the designs and support in a start-up for new product launch
- Manage the Engineering & Manufacturing change orders on the shop floor specific to standard times and ergonomic evaluation due to product and process changes continuously and Validate the quality of deliverables.
A Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a bachelor’s degree with five-year progressive experience will be considered instead of a Master’s Degree. Foreign Equivalent accepted. 40 hrs per week. Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to HR – Caresoft Global Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd; Burr Ridge, IL 60527. www.caresoftglobal.com
Please fill the required details