This role requires the associate to provide weekly program updates to the launch steering committee on KPI, action register, and plan for future milestones. The role requires leadership skills and the ability to coordinate with various stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain program budget, action register, launch glide path and facilitate a cross-functional layout development process; Provide layout subject matter support across for the team and the customer;
- Lead team in developing workstation, storage, material handling, warehouse, and buffer layout development including integration process for various projects covering the engine, transmission, general assembly, BIW; Gather, update and maintain overall PFEP data in support of Program requirements.
- Work with OEMs to design/build/test/integrate various material handling equipment
- Lead installation level drawings as required to support material handling needs
- Investigate and procure all data required to develop designs and use the best combination of preliminary information and contributing data to develop final designs; Conduct design reviews with the customer and perform necessary design changes
- Oversee customer and company driven project change management-via ECRs, work requests, and customer change notices
- Line up build shops or millwrights to build the tools as per the design
- Implement the designs and support in a start-up for new product launch
- Manage the Engineering & Manufacturing change orders on the shop floor specific to standard times and ergonomic evaluation due to product and process changes on a continuous basis and Validate the quality of deliverables.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with 9 months experience or Bachelor’s with Five years progressive Experience in Industrial Engineering will be considered in lieu of Master’s Degree. 40 hrs a week, foreign equivalent accepted.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to HR – Caresoft Global Inc.; 7025 Veterans Blvd; Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Please fill the required details